1. The trademarks and logos used on the Platform are protected by the standing rules and regulations on Industrial and Intellectual Property and may not be used in any way by third parties without the authorization of their owner.
2. All materials on the Platform, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Platform or owned by other parties who have posted on the Platform. They are not allowed to be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
3. Under no circumstance will the owner of the Platform be responsible for any damages that the users may incur while using the Platform, except when expressly provided to the contrary. The extent of this liability clause is applicable to damages of any nature, including, but not limited to, the loss of data and programs, losses in results, losses or interruptions of businesses, and third party claims.
4. In spite of the efforts made by the owner of the Platform, the information delivered through the Platform may contain typographical or data errors which will be rectified immediately upon detection. The users take upon all responsibilities and risks for the use of the Platform and for the information obtained therein.
5. The owner takes upon no responsibility in the event that a Trademark or Patent is not granted. The users should accept any objection, opposition, or rejection, or any other situation that prevents the further processing of the registration since the uncertain factors.
6. The Platform has the right terminate your access for any reason if we believe you have violated these Terms in any manner. You agree not to hold the Platform liable for such termination, and further agree not to attempt to use the Platform after termination.
Let’s work together and get win-win!
Your account has been created.
You will receive an e-mail shortly with a link to activate